Argile Verte pour cataplasme 1.5 kg
Discover a quality green clay from Auvergne, certified Ecocert and Cosmos. It is composed of illite, kaolinite and montmorillonite, guaranteed without quartz.
The benefits of green clay:
Externally, it is used dispersed in water or oil to :
- ensure good skin hygiene in case of wounds, scabs, fork rot, etc... by trapping toxins, impurities, unwanted bacteria through its absorbent and adsorbent.
- to help to alleviate the inflammations and to reduce the swellings : oedemas, engorgements, tendon and muscular pains, haematomas.
- to improve the recovery after an intense muscular or articular effort.
Internally, it is used with water, in the ration or the trough, to :
- provide minerals such as iron, silica, potassium and magnesium toimprove the health and vitality of the horse.
- trap toxins, impurities and undesirable bacteria thanks to its absorbing and adsorbing power, in order to eliminate them naturally.
- facilitate digestion, fight against diarrhea and gas.
- line the digestive wall in case of ulcer, fight against excessive acidity of the digestive system.
Advices of use :
Never handle the clay with metal utensils: it would lose its properties.
Do not reuse clay that has already been applied to the skin.
To be incorporated into the horse's water or ration (wet) and without oil.
10g per day for digestive hygiene and a complementary contribution.
5 to 10g per 100kg per day in case of diarrhea / gastric ulcers.
It is also possible to leave the clay to lick in self-service.
Caution: clay internally disrupts the effectiveness of medication for a few hours after ingestion. Avoid giving it at the same time as an oil and never combine it with kerosene oil in the ration (risk of blockage and colic).
Possible association with dried plants and algae, herbal teas and hydrolats of plants.
Making a clay cataplasm:
Incorporate the water in the dry clay until obtaining a practical consistency. Mix well and apply directly to the skin. Any remaining clay should be removed before reapplying.
Use cool water for inflammatory problems, and warm water for muscular contractures.
Possible association with vegetable oils, essential oils, glycerine macerates, ..
Presentation and conservation :
Bucket resealable 1.5kg divided into bags of 300g.
The bucket allows to realize directly the cataplasm inside without foreseeing another container
If a bag of clay is not used in its entirety, make sure to preserve the product from humidity
10 other products in the same category:
Pas encore testé, mais on me l'a fortement recommandé.Report abuse
CONFORME A MES ATTENTES
C'est la 2 ème fois que je commande ce produit et j'en suis très satisfait. Je l'utilise pour faire des cataplasmes sur l'antérieur droit de mon cheval suite à une légère inflammation du tendon.
Efficace et simple d'utilisation
super produitReport abuse