Hawthorn Organic 1 kg
Two major active ingredients, hyperoside and vitexin, act as heart rate regulators.
Active on the cardiac muscle (myocardium): reinforcement of the contraction (positive inotropic effect) and slight slowing down of the cardiac rhythm (negative chronotropic effect).
Active on the blood circulation: Vasodilatation of blood vessels (especially coronaries) with a slight decrease in blood pressure as a result.
Active on the central nervous system: Slight sedative effect.
Hawthorn 1kg from organic farming
2 measures per day for a horse of 500 kg
- Net weight
- 1 kg
- % Of the product from organic farming:
- Volume of packaging:
- 8 liters
10 other products in the same category:
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions Ask us a question
Can we combine several Bio-Cheval supplements?
It is quite possible to give several products simultaneously.
- It is preferable in this case to give the plants in several times to promote the effectiveness and reduce the risks of waste. Nevertheless, if you can only give the dose of plants in one go, it is not very serious.
- You should avoid giving each mixture every other day as this will make them much less useful.
Two special cases:
- It is not recommended to give full doses if you combine several products with seaweed. That could cause an overdose of iodine. Example: Podomix + Lactamix
- If you buy a pure plant and a mixture of plants, it is necessary to make sure that the pure plant does not already appear in the composition of the mixture.
Faut-il donner les plantes en cure ou à l'année ?