Yarrow - Organic - Locomotion, Transit, Relaxation
Locomotive and intestinal comfort - Well-being and relaxation
- Risk of laminitis
- Intense effort
- Period of stress
- Immobilization in boxing
- Dietary transition
For a tenfold effectiveness, you can use the Yarrow in synergy with other plants
Instructions for use of the Yarrow
Here is how the product is presented
Bucket of 1kg with spoon + bag of clay to absorb moisture.
Indicative dosage :
10g per day for 100kg
That is 50g / day for an average horse
Be sure to close the container well after each use.
The plants must be preserved from moisture for a good conservation
- Net weight
- 1 kg
- % Of the product from organic farming:
- Volume of packaging:
- 8 liters
10 other products in the same category:
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions Ask us a question
Can we combine several Bio-Cheval supplements?
It is quite possible to give several products simultaneously.
- It is preferable in this case to give the plants in several times to promote the effectiveness and reduce the risks of waste. Nevertheless, if you can only give the dose of plants in one go, it is not very serious.
- You should avoid giving each mixture every other day as this will make them much less useful.
Two special cases:
- It is not recommended to give full doses if you combine several products with seaweed. That could cause an overdose of iodine. Example: Podomix + Lactamix
- If you buy a pure plant and a mixture of plants, it is necessary to make sure that the pure plant does not already appear in the composition of the mixture.
Faut-il donner les plantes en cure ou à l'année ?