Spirulina Bio - Algae in tablets - Vitality
Spirulina (Spirulinia platensis) has existed for more than three billion years. Named after its spiral shape, it belongs to the family of cyanobacteria or blue-green microalgae. It provides a large amount of nutrients in a very small volume
"Superfood" rich in nutrients, it is an excellent source of :
- beta-carotene (which is transformed into vitamin A according to the needs of the body, without risk of overdose)
- vitamin B12 (active and assimilable)
- quality proteins (all amino acids, in quantity and very digestible)
- gamma-linoleic acid (essential fatty acid of the omega-6 family)
- phytocyanine (natural antioxidant)
- numerous minerals
It is this richness which gives it its rebalancing virtues with a natural anti-carence effect the most complete to date, its energizing, toning and vitalizing virtues with a very important anti-fatigue effect.
It thus makes it possible to support the sporting efforts (tissue protection, reduction of the harmful effects of the lactic acid thus avoiding the cramps and wounds). It has a reconstituting action and improves immunity.
Importance of quality !
Our spirulina comes from an efficient and controlled production site.
Without addition of excipient
100% Spirulina pastilles bio 1kg. No additives
Directions for use :
Administered in one or two times a day, given in the ration or with another plant to make it more palatable
Indicative dosage to be adapted according to the needs of the horse.
In maintenance, continuously :
3g per 100kg per day: i.e. 15g/day for a 500kg horse.
Working or tired horse, 21 days per month:
5g per 100kg per day: that is 25g/day for a 500kg horse.
Convalescence, lack of condition or big sport deadline:
10g per 100kg per day: that is 50g/day for a 500kg horse, for 10 days.
Foal (from 2 months old): 5g/day in maintenance
Close the jar well after use to preserve your spirulina from humidity
Keep away from heat and frost.
10 other products in the same category:
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions Ask us a question
Can we combine several Bio-Cheval supplements?
It is quite possible to give several products simultaneously.
- It is preferable in this case to give the plants in several times to promote the effectiveness and reduce the risks of waste. Nevertheless, if you can only give the dose of plants in one go, it is not very serious.
- You should avoid giving each mixture every other day as this will make them much less useful.
Two special cases:
- It is not recommended to give full doses if you combine several products with seaweed. That could cause an overdose of iodine. Example: Podomix + Lactamix
- If you buy a pure plant and a mixture of plants, it is necessary to make sure that the pure plant does not already appear in the composition of the mixture.
Faut-il donner les plantes en cure ou à l'année ?
Les pastilles cest plus simple que la poudre et l’odeur est moins forte, mes chevaux le mangent facilement.Report abuse
J’ai découvert grâce à vous la vertu thérapeutique des plantes.Report abuse
Cure donnée à mon cheval a l'occasion de la remise au travail. Pas d'effet observé sur sa musculature pour le moment (3 semaines d'utilisation), mais il mange sans problème et surtout il est plein d'énergie !Report abuse