Green Clay - Organic - Versatile
Green Clay, an economical product with many benefits.
Externally, you can use green clay dispersed in water or oil to :
- Ensure a good skin hygiene in case of wounds, scabs, rot of the fork.
Thanks to its absorbent and adsorbent properties, green clay traps toxins, impurities and unwanted bacteria
Tip: Mix clay and honey. You will combine their benefits and you will obtain a very sticky paste
- Help calm inflammation and reduce swelling: edema, congestion, tendon and muscle pain, hematomas.
Tip: Disperse your clay in vegetable oil and add arnica macerate or Articulation +. Apply by massaging gently, then let it rest.
- To improve recovery after an intense muscular or articular effort.
Tip : Warm your clay paste prepared in advance when applying it on muscular areas. On the other hand, on tendons and joints, it is better that the preparation is cold
Internally, you can incorporate it into the ration, or prepare clay water, to :
- Provide minerals such as iron, silica, potassium and magnesium to improve the health and vitality of the horse.
- Trap toxins, impurities and unwanted bacteria with its absorbent and adsorbent properties, so that they are eliminated naturally.
- Facilitate digestion, fight diarrhea and gas.
- Cover the digestive wall in case of ulcers, and fight against excessive acidity of the digestive system.
Dry green clay.
Illite, montmorillonite and kaolinite are varieties of clay with different properties that it is particularly interesting to combine to obtain a purifying and rich clay.
This granulometry is optimal for internal use. It also makes it possible to obtain a fine and unctuous cataplasm, easy to spread.
- % Of the product from organic farming:
- Main action:
- Secondary action:
- Other action
10 other products in the same category:
Très bon produit
Super argile, il se mélange très bien