Care Vinegar - Coconut & Aloe Vera - Dressing, brushing, shearing
A natural, organic and versatile care vinegar!
✔ Coconut vinegar improves the appearance of hair and mane, making them softer and shinier.
✔ It allows to clean the skin after shearing and to eliminate easily the residues.
✔ The selected ingredients have a cleansing effect on the skin. They can be applied after shearing to reduce dandruff.
✔ This treatment is also a natural detangler that has the advantage of not making the hair slip. It can be used on the mane before going up, as well as for plaiting.
✔ Aloe vera soothes skin that has been overheated by shearing. It softens the skin in areas with small wounds or abrasions that are not serious.
✔ Coconut vinegar is among the least odorous, which makes it much more pleasant to use.
Usage & Instructions
- Detangling - Shine for the coat
- Shearing Care Vinegar
Shake well before use.
Spray directly on the horse or use a brush/cloth for application.
Avoid eyes and mucous membranes
Close the bottle well after each use.
Store the product in a dry place at room temperature
Bottle with spray nozzle
250 ml, 500ml or 1L
- Plant materials
- % Of the product from organic farming:
- Main action:
- Skin and hair
You might also like
10 other products in the same category:
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions Ask us a question
Can we combine several Bio-Cheval supplements?
It is quite possible to give several products simultaneously.
- It is preferable in this case to give the plants in several times to promote the effectiveness and reduce the risks of waste. Nevertheless, if you can only give the dose of plants in one go, it is not very serious.
- You should avoid giving each mixture every other day as this will make them much less useful.
Two special cases:
- It is not recommended to give full doses if you combine several products with seaweed. That could cause an overdose of iodine. Example: Podomix + Lactamix
- If you buy a pure plant and a mixture of plants, it is necessary to make sure that the pure plant does not already appear in the composition of the mixture.
Faut-il donner les plantes en cure ou à l'année ?
Je l'utilise depuis quelques jours sur mon cheval, il démêle bien la crinière.Report abuse
Mis à part l'odeur du vinaigre ce produit reste un bon démélant/soin pour les crins.Report abuse