Pack "Hoof resistance"
The growth of the hoof
The hoof wall is formed from the cells located in the perioplic bead, just above the hoof
The quality of the wall is influenced by the living environment (soil type, humidity), feeding and maintenance.
To solve problems related to poor horn quality, it will be necessary to ensure proper hydration of the foot, a sufficiently high quality diet and good hoof maintenance (especially trimming)
The "Foot Resistance" pack not only allows you to intervene on the quality of the food, but also to stimulate the activity of the cells of the perioplic pad for a faster growth
Podomix provides additional contributions in minerals, vitamins, trace elements, proteins, essential fatty acids, ... to promote a quality horn
-Nettle contains many active ingredients: vitamins from the B, A, C and E groups, minerals such as magnesium, iron or silica and trace elements (copper, zinc, etc.). It is its richness in silica, zinc and vitamins which makes it useful in the growth of the horn and the improvement of its quality.
-The cynorrodon is very rich in vitamin C. It contains essential fatty acids, mineral salts, trace elements and other vitamins, which makes it an essential ally to avoid deficiencies. It is also a natural source of biotin. Its richness favors the growth of horn and hair
- Horsetailthis plant, rich in silica and minerals, not only contributes to the good quality of the hooves, but also ensures resistance and suppleness of the internal tissues and cartilages. It is a particularly interesting plant for everything that concerns the locomotion of the horse
- The rockweeds is a real gold mine because of its richness in trace elements (copper, zinc, selenium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sodium, sulfur, silicon, iron). It also provides proteins (all amino acids) and vitamins C and B. Sulfur is essential for the synthesis of vitamins and the efficiency of hormones. It is an essential anti-wasting agent and a precious ally for the resistance of the hooves.
Nettle, horsetail, rose hip, rockweed.
Instructions for use:
Administered once or twice a day, alone or given in the ration
10 grams per 100kg per day. Ex: 50g per day for a 500kg horse.
To obtain the desired effect quickly, the first 5 days, increase to 15g per 100kg ("loading dose").
(A single dosage that would be suitable for 100% of equines cannot of course be defined:
It is through careful observation of the horse that it is possible to adjust the amount to be given each day for optimal action)
One kilo bucket (21 days cure)
The oil of noble laurel
The oil of laurel is recognized for its exceptional properties in particular as regards the growth and the quality of the horn. It improves the appearance of the foot and makes it healthier and more resistant
Used on the whole foot to slow down the dehydration in dry weather, it acts in prevention of the drying and the seimes and contributes to a good hygiene of the foot.
Applied in the crown, at the level of the perioplic bulge, it will penetrate the tissues to stimulate the cells responsible for the growth of the foot
This oil is obtained by the laurel leaf maceration Noble in organicolive oil bio.
The essential oil of Noble Laurel is added to this preparation in order to reinforce its action by making benefit the horn of all the virtues of the Noble Laurel
Laurel oil 100% from organic farming. EO Laurel
Instructions for use:
Apply to a clean, dry wall to promote penetration and adhesion of the oil.
To stimulate growth, apply to the crown and the perioplic bulge Only apply oil to this area if you have a horse with a tendency for the wall to soften and the foot to flare.
This product being 100% natural and without additives, it is normal to observe a slight deposit
Jar with brush of 500ml
Close the jar tightly after use to preserve the product from humidity.
Vegetable oils freeze at low temperatures, making application difficult
Placing the jar in a heated room before use will provide a more liquid texture and is convenient in winter.
5 other products in the same category:
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions Ask us a question
Can we combine several Bio-Cheval supplements?
It is quite possible to give several products simultaneously.
- It is preferable in this case to give the plants in several times to promote the effectiveness and reduce the risks of waste. Nevertheless, if you can only give the dose of plants in one go, it is not very serious.
- You should avoid giving each mixture every other day as this will make them much less useful.
Two special cases:
- It is not recommended to give full doses if you combine several products with seaweed. That could cause an overdose of iodine. Example: Podomix + Lactamix
- If you buy a pure plant and a mixture of plants, it is necessary to make sure that the pure plant does not already appear in the composition of the mixture.
Faut-il donner les plantes en cure ou à l'année ?
Très bon produit
J’ai acheté ce produit il y a un mois et j’en suis très satisfaite.J’ai vite vu une amélioration sur les sabots de mon cheval et en plus il l’adore.Les plantes utilisées semblent de très bonne qualité,sans poussière et l’odeur est très agréable.
Les sabots de mon cheval ne poussaient pas assez, le maréchal avait de plus en plus de mal à le reférrer, les trous des nouveaux clous étant très proches des anciens, ça cassait, il déferrait...
Mais "pas de pieds, pas de cheval !", il fallait faire quelque chose !
Grace à cette cure, aucun problème pour la ferrure cette fois ci !
Pack complet et hyper pratique. Les deux produits associés fonctionnent super bien, jument pur sang pied nu très sensible des pieds et avec les deux produits pieds beaucoup moins cassé et moins sensiblesReport abuse