Baume nourrissant pour sabot
The nourishing balm :
- Penetrates, moisturizes and nourishes the hoof in depth.
- Stimulates the growth of the foot.
- Treats or prevents the drying out of the hoof wall.
- Has an antimicrobial action for a good hygiene of the fork.
- Shea butter rich in vitamin A nourishes the foot in depth, protects it and promotes growth.
- The honey of thyme thus prevents the rotting of the fork by taking part in the hygiene of the hoof and by preserving it from an excess of moisture. It is also a natural emollient: it gives the hoof an excellent suppleness and elasticity, thus preventing seimes or other lesions due to too hard or not very elastic hooves.
-Laurel oil accelerates the growth of the hoof and improves its quality: it prevents the drying out and the formation of seimes.
- Beeswax protects the hoof wall, ensures a shiny effect and retains moisture
- Finally, the essential oil of Tea Tree allows a good hygiene of the fork.
Shea butter, Laurel macerate, Beeswax, Honey, Essential oils
These components are all resulting from the organic farming.
Jar of 500ml
Close the jar after use to preserve the product from humidity.
- Vegetable oils and butters, Natural ingredients
- % Of the product from organic farming:
- Main action:
You might also like
5 other products in the same category:
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions Ask us a question
Can we combine several Bio-Cheval supplements?
It is quite possible to give several products simultaneously.
- It is preferable in this case to give the plants in several times to promote the effectiveness and reduce the risks of waste. Nevertheless, if you can only give the dose of plants in one go, it is not very serious.
- You should avoid giving each mixture every other day as this will make them much less useful.
Two special cases:
- It is not recommended to give full doses if you combine several products with seaweed. That could cause an overdose of iodine. Example: Podomix + Lactamix
- If you buy a pure plant and a mixture of plants, it is necessary to make sure that the pure plant does not already appear in the composition of the mixture.
Faut-il donner les plantes en cure ou à l'année ?
très bon produit !Report abuse
baume à l'odeur agréable et bien pénétrant qui laisse la corne du sabot souple pour plusieurs jours. Je recommandeReport abuse
j 'apprécie que ce produit ne contienne pas de paraffine.
Il est de bonne qualité et pénètre sans laisser une couche collante.