Gestamix is administered as a supplement to fodder for specific intakes during gestation.
Plants and algae used
Chia seed, a "super-supplement" that brings together a large number of nutrients needed by the horse, is one of the foods that helps to rebalance the omega-6 / omega-3 intake. It contributes to the hydration of the horse by allowing him to keep his electrolytes. Highly proteinated, it promotes muscle development, joint health, coat and hoof health and the efficiency of the immune system.
Bladderwrack is a real goldmine because of its richness in trace elements (copper, zinc, selenium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sodium, sulfur, silicon, iron). It also provides proteins (all amino acids) and vitamins C and B. Sulfur is essential for the synthesis of vitamins and the efficiency of hormones.
Nettle is a precious source of vitamins (B2, B5, B9, C, K), minerals (silica, magnesium, iron) and trace elements (copper, zinc). It is known to stimulate lactation.
Spirulina, a nutrient-rich "superfood", is an excellent source of
- beta-carotene (which is transformed into vitamin A according to the needs of the body, without risk of overdose)
- vitamin B12 (active and assimilable)
- quality proteins (amino acids in quantity and very digestible)
- gamma-linoleic acid (essential fatty acid of the omega-6 family)
- phytocyanine (natural antioxidant)
- numerous minerals
Echinacea helps to wake up the immune system and make it efficient. Its major active ingredients are alkylamides with which it associates phenolic compounds, long chain fatty acids, etc... It is the ally of the horse's immune system!
Artichoke provides a significant amount of vitamins (B and in particular B9, and K) while also improving digestion through its fiber content.
Rosehips are no longer presented as an excellent source of vitamin C. It contains essential fatty acids, minerals, trace elements and other vitamins, which makes it an essential ally in avoiding deficiencies.
The dandelion completes the broad spectrum of vitamins present in the mixture: A, C, E, B6, B1.
It is a source of iron and potassium.
Finally, horsetail is a very useful plant to avoid deficiencies, stimulate development and growth thanks to its many nutrients:
sulfur, iron, manganese, potassium salts, fatty acids, calcium, phosphorus, mineral salts, tannins, flavonoid glycosides, saponin, trace alkaloids, silica.
Chia, Fucus, Echinacea, Nettle, Spirulina, Artichoke, Rose hip, Dandelion, Horsetail
Directions for use:
Administered as a food supplement integrated into the ration or given alone.
10g per 100kg per day, i.e. 50g per day for a 500kg mare.
Close the bucket well after each use to keep the plants away from humidity.
The plants must be dry and have a pleasant smell.
Bucket of 1kg.
1 other product in the same category:
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions Ask us a question
Can we combine several Bio-Cheval supplements?
It is quite possible to give several products simultaneously.
- It is preferable in this case to give the plants in several times to promote the effectiveness and reduce the risks of waste. Nevertheless, if you can only give the dose of plants in one go, it is not very serious.
- You should avoid giving each mixture every other day as this will make them much less useful.
Two special cases:
- It is not recommended to give full doses if you combine several products with seaweed. That could cause an overdose of iodine. Example: Podomix + Lactamix
- If you buy a pure plant and a mixture of plants, it is necessary to make sure that the pure plant does not already appear in the composition of the mixture.
Faut-il donner les plantes en cure ou à l'année ?
Notre jument apprécie le produit. Elle le prend sans souci dans sa ration.
Elle se porte très bien. Nous espérons avoir bientôt un beau poulain et pensons la passer ensuite sur le lactamix.
Super produit pour jument gestante
On ne peut pas affirmer que le produit a tout fait mais le résultat est là : ma jument a pouliné d'une pouliche en pleine santé, costaude, bien développée et en pleine forme. Ma jument, quant à elle a adoré la composition de plantes et elle n'a JAMAIS perdu d'état avant et après le poulinage (on est passé sur du LACTAMIX, top aussi!!)
De plus, un service téléphonique très disponible et qui conseille très bien.
Excellent produit de par sa composition de plantes particulièrement adaptée pour les juments gestantes. Facile d’utilisation, peut-être donné sans complément de céréales car très appétant. Je recommande. HR. EQUIPHYTOReport abuse