Argile Verte pour cataplasme 1.5 kg
Discover a quality green clay from Auvergne, certified Ecocert and Cosmos. It is composed of illite, kaolinite and montmorillonite, guaranteed without quartz.
The benefits of green clay:
Externally, it is used dispersed in water or oil to :
- ensure good skin hygiene in case of wounds, scabs, fork rot, etc... by trapping toxins, impurities, unwanted bacteria through its absorbent and adsorbent.
- to help to alleviate the inflammations and to reduce the swellings : oedemas, engorgements, tendon and muscular pains, haematomas.
- to improve the recovery after an intense muscular or articular effort.
Internally, it is used with water, in the ration or the trough, to :
- provide minerals such as iron, silica, potassium and magnesium toimprove the health and vitality of the horse.
- trap toxins, impurities and undesirable bacteria thanks to its absorbing and adsorbing power, in order to eliminate them naturally.
- facilitate digestion, fight against diarrhea and gas.
- line the digestive wall in case of ulcer, fight against excessive acidity of the digestive system.
Advices of use :
Never handle the clay with metal utensils: it would lose its properties.
Do not reuse clay that has already been applied to the skin.
To be incorporated into the horse's water or ration (wet) and without oil.
10g per day for digestive hygiene and a complementary contribution.
5 to 10g per 100kg per day in case of diarrhea / gastric ulcers.
It is also possible to leave the clay to lick in self-service.
Caution: clay internally disrupts the effectiveness of medication for a few hours after ingestion. Avoid giving it at the same time as an oil and never combine it with kerosene oil in the ration (risk of blockage and colic).
Possible association with dried plants and algae, herbal teas and hydrolats of plants.
Making a clay cataplasm:
Incorporate the water in the dry clay until obtaining a practical consistency. Mix well and apply directly to the skin. Any remaining clay should be removed before reapplying.
Use cool water for inflammatory problems, and warm water for muscular contractures.
Possible association with vegetable oils, essential oils, glycerine macerates, ..
Presentation and conservation :
Bucket resealable 1.5kg divided into bags of 300g.
The bucket allows to realize directly the cataplasm inside without foreseeing another container
If a bag of clay is not used in its entirety, make sure to preserve the product from humidity
10 other products in the same category:
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions Ask us a question
Can we combine several Bio-Cheval supplements?
It is quite possible to give several products simultaneously.
- It is preferable in this case to give the plants in several times to promote the effectiveness and reduce the risks of waste. Nevertheless, if you can only give the dose of plants in one go, it is not very serious.
- You should avoid giving each mixture every other day as this will make them much less useful.
Two special cases:
- It is not recommended to give full doses if you combine several products with seaweed. That could cause an overdose of iodine. Example: Podomix + Lactamix
- If you buy a pure plant and a mixture of plants, it is necessary to make sure that the pure plant does not already appear in the composition of the mixture.
Faut-il donner les plantes en cure ou à l'année ?